PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

what i did....... and did not....

Sembreak is officially over with the "start" of classes.Yea right, classes started(pppffftt). But we didn't attend our classes except CS21. My vacation is still not enough. It's still okay since Christmas vacation is just around the corner.=] These are the things I did during sembreak. Don't expect exciting ones since I'm a boring person so I'm doing boring stuffs. hehehe

What i did:
-slept late. Latest was quarter to 4am.
-woke up late....... around 4 in the afternoon....
 -watched shaman king every 8:30 pm
-watched the Simpsons every 10:00 pm
-watched Bleach
-watched Spiral
-finished a book entitled "The Pillars of Creation" (I actually read??)
-went to Argao and skimmed with my life. hehehe
-internet.... surf..... chat......
-watched the store......
-I became a vampire!!!!XD

i was not able:
-to draw or paint or do any art thingy
-to sleep all day

-to cut my hair because I was being lazy
-to read the book Chicken Soup
-listen to my usual playlist
-to play any computer games(pretty unusual for me)
-to watch "He Was Cool"(been planning to watch it again)
-draw things on my hand. I like to doodle on my hands. haha
-to kill someone!!!!!XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment