PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Figure Review | figma White Rock Shooter

It's about time I worked on my figure reviews. First up would be the White Rock Shooter(WRS) figma which I got last August from the White Premium Box.


White Rock Shooter is the main antagonist in the PSP game: Black Rock Shooter the Game. True to her name, her clothing is mostly white with a little bit of gray stripes here and there. She wields a scythe called the White Scythe and she has mechanical wings. A pink flame emanates out of her right eye. Some say the flame's color is magenta but I say it's pink. haha

The Box



The WRS figma is bundled with the PSP game and other stuffs in one box. This is my first encounter with a figma that has a two-layer plastic container.

WRS and its accessories are wrapped with smooth plastic sheets to prevent the paint from chipping off.

The Accessories

Every figma comes with a stand and base; WRS has the usual. She comes with 2 extra faces. I call them the rage face and the teasing face. I call her default face the sinister face.XD




Along with the pink flame are her 4 pairs of extra hands, a scythe, a hoodie, her wings and the stuff that connects her wings to her back. And of course the resealable plastic that comes with every figma.=D

White Rock Shooter


WRS has pointy twin pony tails. When I say pointy, it means that it can stab prick you when you are not careful. Her hair is made up of a matte material. Her base hair is grayish and it gradually changes to white as it reaches the tips of the pony tails while her bangs start as white then turns gray as it reaches the tips.


As I mentioned earlier, WRS's dominant color is white but as I examined the figure, her her jacket and shorts are painted pearl white. You will also see a bit of glitter on her clothes. Her stockings, shoes, and top are made up of a matte material. I really love how the sculptor used different materials to make the figure feel more real.


Mechanical wings attaches at her back when she enters full battle mode! Her wings, in my opinion, are the best accessory for this figma. It looks really cool and awesome! These wings are, again, pointy. You can twist the blades of the wings to your liking. The spines of the wings are bendable.

White Scythe


The White Scythe is mostly white with a translucent pink blade. The handle has 2 portions: the black and white. You can actually detach the white part so that you can slip WRS's hands into the black part.

Cons..


-I noticed that her bangs were not cut and cleaned properly.
-There are black smudges on her legs that was already there when I opened her.
-The zippers were not properly painted.
-The wings may look good but posing them with WRS is a challenge. It keeps falling off every time I try on a different pose or even when I just move her a teeny tiny bit. Are any of you experiencing this? or am I the only one?=/
-Her slouching is obvious when you remove her hood.

Another awesome figma added to my small collection. White Rock Shooter is the white among the blacks.=D

more pictures here

/*will add my rating on soon since I left my list somewhere*/

0 comments:

Post a Comment