PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Blue hair



My third attempt at hair chalking. 1st was yellow but it looked white, 2nd was red but it looked a little too normal for me and lastly was blue, which looks pretty cool. And if you're wondering why I did not choose violet, well there is none in the soft pastel set that I bought. ppffftt... Buying the 24 pcs soft pastel would cost me a fortune. haha

That picture is the only image I had. This was taken before I curled it and sprayed hair spray so it looks a little dull. I was not expecting to go out of the house that day but I was asked to go on an errand and got drenched in the rain which ruined the look. That explains why I don't have other pictures. hahaha

Steps:
-apply soft pastel to strands of wet hair
-wait for hair to dry
-carefully comb colored hair
-iron or curl colored hair
-it's up to you to apply hair spray or not

Pros:
-temporary
-lots of colors to choose from

Cons:
-it transfers to your clothes, face, comb or anything that the soft pastel comes in contact with or in short, messy.XD
-looks kinda dull without hair spray
-takes a lot of time

But this is really fun to do.;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you buy your chalk from? I'd like to try this out. and oh I cannot view your photo. :(

Kim Yu said...

thanks for pointing it out. seems like my host changed it's settings.=/

if you're from the Philippines then you can find it at National Bookstore.

Post a Comment